From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, all Northern line trains from Balham will be via Charing Cross. Balham Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, consider using Southern services to Victoria and changing to the District / Circle lines, cycling or taking bus route 155 to Elephant & Castle and changing to bus routes 136 or 133.
Balham Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 10:38:38
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 142 High Barnet via Bank Between Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec 3 mins
- Northern to 024 Edgware via Bank Departed South Wimbledon 8 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 007 Morden via Bank At Clapham Common Platform 2 4 mins
- Northern to 157 Morden via Bank Approaching Clapham North 7 mins
- Northern to 155 Morden via Bank At Oval Platform 2 10 mins
- Northern to 013 Morden via Bank Between Elephant and Castle and Kennington 14 mins
- Northern to 026 Morden via Bank Between London Bridge and Borough 17 mins
- Northern to 172 Morden via Bank Between Bank and London Bridge 19 mins
- Northern to 164 Morden via Bank At Old Street Platform 2 23 mins
- Northern to 067 Morden via Bank Left Angel Platform 1 25 mins
- Northern to 043 Morden via Bank Left Euston 30 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressBalham Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
Balham High Rd