From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Charing Cross Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. If you must travel at the busier times, allow more time for your journey.
Charing Cross Underground Station
Live The station is currently busy. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:44:07
Northbound - Platform 5
- Northern to 151 High Barnet via CX At Embankment Platform 3 Due
- Northern to 127 High Barnet via CX At Kennington Platform 1 4 mins
- Northern to 077 Mill Hill East via CX At Battersea Power Station Platform 1 13 mins
Southbound - Platform 6
- Northern to 136 Battersea via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 4 1 min
- Northern to 170 Morden via CX At Goodge Street Platform 2 3 mins
- Northern to 072 Kennington via CX At Euston Platform 2 5 mins
- Northern to 055 Kennington via CX At Camden Town 9 mins
- Northern to 057 Battersea via CX Between Kentish Town and Camden Town 11 mins
- Northern to 134 Kennington via CX Between Hampstead and Belsize Park 16 mins
- Northern to 133 Kennington via CX At Highgate Platform 2 18 mins
- Northern to 014 Battersea via CX Finchley Central Platform 3 21 mins
- Northern to 054 Kennington via CX At Brent Cross Platform 2 23 mins
- Northern to 166 Kennington via CX Between Totteridge & Whetstone and Woodside Park 26 mins
- Northern to 034 Kennington via CX At Colindale Platform 2 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Cash Machines
AddressCharing Cross Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.