From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, all trains from Clapham South will be via Charing Cross.Clapham South Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, take bus route 733 from Oval station, cycle or change at Waterloo for Southeastern services from Waterloo East to London Bridge. For Canary Wharf, take the Overground from Clapham High Street to Shadwell and change to the DLR.
Clapham South Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 10:36:15
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 140 Edgware via Bank At Tooting Bec Platform 1 3 mins
- Northern to 142 High Barnet via Bank At Colliers Wood Platform 1 7 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 065 Morden via Bank At Clapham South Platform 2 Due
- Northern to 007 Morden via Bank Between Stockwell and Clapham North 4 mins
- Northern to 157 Morden via Bank Departed Oval 7 mins
- Northern to 155 Morden via Bank At Kennington Platform 4 10 mins
- Northern to 013 Morden via Bank At Borough Platform 2 13 mins
- Northern to 026 Morden via Bank At Bank Platform 3 17 mins
- Northern to 172 Morden via Bank Approaching Moorgate 19 mins
- Northern to 164 Morden via Bank At Angel platform 22 mins
- Northern to 067 Morden via Bank At Kings Cross 25 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
AddressClapham South Station
London Underground Ltd.