From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, there will be no Northern line from Elephant & Castle. The Bakerloo line will operate as normal. Elephant & Castle Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. For alternative access to the City, consider taking bus route 733, cycling or using the Thameslink services .
Elephant & Castle Underground Station
Live The station is currently busy. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:31:53
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 143 Edgware via Bank Between Kennington and Elephant and Castle Due
- Northern to 042 Edgware via Bank At Oval Platform 1 3 mins
- Northern to 146 Edgware via Bank At Stockwell Platform 2 5 mins
- Northern to 120 Edgware via Bank Departed Clapham Common 8 mins
- Northern to 023 Golders Green via Bank At Clapham South Platform 1 11 mins
- Northern to 150 Edgware via Bank Approaching Balham 14 mins
- Northern to 056 Edgware via Bank Departed Tooting Broadway 17 mins
- Northern to 066 Edgware via Bank At Colliers Wood Platform 1 20 mins
- Northern to 002 Edgware via Bank Departed Morden 25 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 137 Morden via Bank Between Borough and Elephant and Castle Due
- Northern to 116 Morden via Bank Between Bank and London Bridge 3 mins
- Northern to 032 Morden via Bank Between Moorgate and Bank 5 mins
- Northern to 130 Morden via Bank Between Angel and Old Street 8 mins
- Northern to 117 Morden via Bank Between Kings Cross and Angel 11 mins
- Northern to 040 Morden via Bank Between Euston and Kings Cross 14 mins
- Northern to 001 Morden via Bank Between Camden Town and Euston 17 mins
- Northern to 004 Morden via Bank At Chalk Farm Platform 2 20 mins
- Northern to 140 Morden via Bank Between Archway and Tufnell Park 23 mins
- Northern to 202 Morden via Bank Between Golders Green and Hampstead 27 mins
- Northern to 142 Morden via Bank Approaching East Finchley 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
- Cash Machines
AddressElephant & Castle Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.