From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Embankment station is expected to be exceptionally busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please avoid interchanging at this station during these times if possible. For alternative access to the City, consider walking, cycling or taking bus routes 11 or 15.
Embankment Underground Station
Live The station is currently busy. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:37:07
Northbound - Platform 3
- Northern to 067 Mill Hill East via CX Departed Waterloo Platform 1 Due
- Northern to 126 High Barnet via CX At Kennington Platform 1 4 mins
- Northern to 077 Mill Hill East via CX At Battersea Power Station Platform 1 12 mins
- Northern to 127 High Barnet via CX At Battersea Power Station Platform 2 12 mins
Southbound - Platform 4
- Northern to 071 Battersea via CX At Platform Due
- Northern to 165 Kennington via CX At Leicester Square Platform 3 1 min
- Northern to 025 Kennington via CX At Warren Street Platform 2 6 mins
- Northern to 136 Battersea via CX At Mornington Crescent 9 mins
- Northern to 170 Morden via CX At Camden Town 11 mins
- Northern to 072 Kennington via CX Between Tufnell Park and Kentish Town 14 mins
- Northern to 055 Kennington via CX Approaching Hampstead 18 mins
- Northern to 057 Battersea via CX Between East Finchley and Highgate 20 mins
- Northern to 133 Kennington via CX Left West Finchley Platform 2 23 mins
- Northern to 134 Kennington via CX At Brent Cross Platform 2 25 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Help Points
- Ticket Halls
- Euro Cash Machines
London Underground Ltd.