From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Goodge Street Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. If you must travel at the busier times, allow more time for your journey.
Goodge Street Underground Station
Live The station is currently busy. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:27:16
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 063 High Barnet via CX Between Leicester Square and Tottenham Court Road 1 min
- Northern to 160 High Barnet via CX Between Embankment and Charing Cross 4 mins
- Northern to 123 High Barnet via CX Between Kennington and Waterloo 7 mins
- Northern to 051 High Barnet via CX At Oval Platform 1 12 mins
- Northern to 067 Mill Hill East via CX At Battersea Power Station Platform 1 17 mins
- Northern to 127 High Barnet via CX At Battersea Power Station Platform 2 17 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 076 Morden via CX At Warren Street Platform 2 Due
- Northern to 071 Battersea via CX Approaching Mornington Crescent Platform 2 4 mins
- Northern to 165 Kennington via CX At Camden Town 6 mins
- Northern to 025 Kennington via CX Approaching Belsize Park 10 mins
- Northern to 136 Battersea via CX Between Highgate and Archway 13 mins
- Northern to 170 Morden via CX At Golders Green Platform 5 16 mins
- Northern to 072 Kennington via CX Leaving Finchley Central 17 mins
- Northern to 055 Kennington via CX Departed Colindale 24 mins
- Northern to 014 Battersea via CX At High Barnet Platform 1 28 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
AddressGoodge Street Station
London Underground Ltd.
75 Tottenham Court Rd