LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
London Bridge Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no planned works or closures at any .
Live arrivals at 00:07:46
Eastbound - Platform 4
- Jubilee to 357 Stratford At Waterloo Platform 6 2 mins
- Jubilee to 360 Stratford Approaching Green Park 6 mins
- Jubilee to 361 Stratford Between St. John Wood and Baker Street 12 mins
- Jubilee to 362 Stratford Leaving West Hampstead 19 mins
- Jubilee to 363 Stratford Between Dollis Hill and Willesden Green 25 mins
Westbound - Platform 3
- Jubilee to 307 Stanmore Left Canada Water 3 mins
- Jubilee to 335 Wembley Park Between North Greenwich and Canary Wharf 8 mins
- Jubilee to 310 Stanmore At Canning Town Platform 5 13 mins
- Jubilee to 334 Wembley Park Left Stratford 18 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressLondon Bridge Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.
21 Duke St Hill