From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Leicester Square Station is expected to be busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please consider travelling at the quieter times for a more comfortable journey. If you must travel at the busier times, allow more time for your journey.
Leicester Square Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is quieter than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:23:21
Northbound - Platform 4
- Northern to 154 High Barnet via CX At Platform Due
- Northern to 063 High Barnet via CX At Embankment Platform 3 1 min
- Northern to 160 High Barnet via CX Between Kennington and Waterloo 4 mins
- Northern to 123 High Barnet via CX Between Nine Elms and Kennington 7 mins
- Northern to 051 High Barnet via CX At Clapham North Platform 1 12 mins
- Northern to 067 Mill Hill East via CX At Battersea Power Station Platform 1 14 mins
Southbound - Platform 3
- Northern to 151 Kennington via CX At Tottenham Court Road Platform 4 Due
- Northern to 050 Kennington via CX At Euston Platform 2 4 mins
- Northern to 076 Morden via CX Approaching Mornington Crescent 7 mins
- Northern to 071 Battersea via CX At Chalk Farm Platform 2 10 mins
- Northern to 165 Kennington via CX At Tufnell Park Platform 2 12 mins
- Northern to 025 Kennington via CX Between Golders Green and Hampstead 17 mins
- Northern to 136 Battersea via CX Left East Finchley 18 mins
- Northern to 072 Kennington via CX Approaching West Finchley 22 mins
- Northern to 170 Morden via CX At Hendon Central Platform 2 23 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Euro Cash Machines
- Cash Machines
AddressLeicester Square Station
London Underground Ltd.