Queen's Park Underground Station
Live The station is currently quiet. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 23:14:49
Northbound - Platform 3
- Bakerloo to 225 Harrow and Wealdstone North of Maida Vale 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 205 Check Front of Train Between Edgware Road and Paddington 9 mins
- Bakerloo to 203 Stonebridge Park Between Baker Street and Marylebone 11 mins
- Bakerloo to 231 Harrow and Wealdstone Between Oxford Circus and Regents Park 15 mins
- Bakerloo to 201 Check Front of Train At Piccadilly Circus Platform 1 19 mins
- Bakerloo to 221 Check Front of Train North of Waterloo 23 mins
- Bakerloo to 240 Stonebridge Park Approaching Lambeth North 25 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Bakerloo to 206 Elephant and Castle At Kensal Green Platform 1 3 mins
- Bakerloo to 204 Elephant and Castle At Willesden Junction Platform 1 6 mins
- Bakerloo to 213 Elephant and Castle At North Wembley Platform 1 15 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Ticket Halls
- Help Points
- Cash Machines
- Euro Cash Machines
Ticket office opening times
|Monday - Friday||07:00 - 19:00|
London Overground Ltd.