From Saturday 15 January to mid May 2022, the Northern line will be closed between Kennington and Moorgate as part of major upgrade works. During this time, Waterloo station is expected to be exceptionally busy between 07:45-08:45 and 16:30-18:45. Please avoid interchanging to other Tube lines at this station during these times if possible. For alternative access to London Bridge and the City, consider using Southeastern services from nearby Waterloo East, walking or cycling. Check our travel advice page for more information.
Waterloo Underground Station
Live The station is currently busy. It is busier than it usually is at this time. It is likely to get quieter.
There are no reported disruptions at any .
Live arrivals at 09:32:34
Northbound - Platform 1
- Northern to 051 High Barnet via CX Departed Kennington Platform 1 1 min
- Northern to 067 Mill Hill East via CX Between Nine Elms and Kennington 3 mins
- Northern to 127 High Barnet via CX At Battersea Power Station Platform 2 10 mins
Southbound - Platform 2
- Northern to 050 Kennington via CX Between Embankment and Waterloo Due
- Northern to 076 Morden via CX Approaching Charing Cross Platform 6 2 mins
- Northern to 071 Battersea via CX At Goodge Street Platform 2 5 mins
- Northern to 165 Kennington via CX At Euston Platform 2 8 mins
- Northern to 025 Kennington via CX At Camden Town 12 mins
- Northern to 136 Battersea via CX At Kentish Town Platform 2 15 mins
- Northern to 170 Morden via CX At Hampstead Platform 2 19 mins
- Northern to 072 Kennington via CX At Highgate Platform 2 21 mins
- Northern to 057 Battersea via CX Finchley Central Platform 3 24 mins
- Northern to 055 Kennington via CX Departed Brent Cross 25 mins
Quieter times at this stationSkip to content
- Cash Machines
- Ticket Halls
AddressWaterloo Underground Station
London Underground Ltd.